TitleMax® has more than 1,000 title lending stores across 16 states nationwide and provides car title loans to over 3,000 people every single day. Each state has different requirements and today we’re going to focus on Texas. There are more than 130 TitleMax® locations in the state of Texas. We currently serve the Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Houston and San Antonio areas. If you, or someone you know, are in need of a short-term cash loan, we encourage you to visit www.titlemax.com/store-locator/, to find the location nearest you.
Getting a TitleMax® car title loan is simple. In the state of Texas, there are just 4 things you need to bring with you when visiting one of our locations:
1. Your Vehicle
- Light-duty trucks
2. A Lien-free Vehicle Title
- The title is the original or replacement title
- The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the title and on the vehicle match
- The applicant’s name (i.e. John Smith) is listed on the title as the vehicle owner in one of the following manners:
- Applicant only (i.e. John Smith)
- Applicant or another party (i.e. Mr. John Smith or Mrs. Jane Smith)
- Applicant and another party (i.e. Mr. John Smith and Mrs. Jane Smith)
3. Your Government-issued ID
- Driver’s License
- State-issued ID
- Matricula Consular ID card issued to Mexican foreign nationals
- Permanent Alien Residency or Green Card
4. Proof of Income
- Recent pay stub – Must be dated within the last 40 days
A financial emergency can strike at any time. When it does, getting a car title loan with TitleMax® is a quick and easy way to get the cash you need, while keeping your vehicle! All you have to do is bring the 4 items listed above into one of our convenient locations to get the process started.
If you have additional questions about getting a car title loan with TitleMax®, visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page at https://www.titlemax.com/FAQs/.