A car title loan can be a viable and beneficial option if you’re in need of cash. Today we’re sharing answers to some of our most frequently asked questions!
1. What is a car title loan?
This is probably the most popular question we receive. A title loan (or a title pawn in the state of Georgia) is a type of loan where an individual receives money by using their title as collateral.
2. What do I need to get approved?
Getting approved for a TitleMax® car title loan is simple. In most states, we only require that you have a clear, or lien-free, car title, a government-issued ID and proof of income.
3. How does the process work?
The first step is contacting us! You can call our toll-free number, 1-88-TITLEMAX, fill out the online form, find one of our convenient TitleMax® locations near you. While visiting one of our locations, a customer service representative will walk you through the application process and do a quick vehicle appraisal. From there, TitleMax® will determine the loan amount we can lend you for your title. Upon approval, you will be given your title loan!
4. How can a car title loan benefit me?
If you are in need of cash, a car title loan can help. Traditional loans can take days, if not weeks, to be approved. A car title loan at TitleMax® can be completed in as little as 30 minutes! You can stop by one of our 1,000+ locations and walk out the door with the title loan you need in your pocket!
5. Why should I choose TitleMax®?
- TitleMax® is one of the nation’s largest and most reputable title lending companies.
- We have over 1,000 locations and 4,000 employees working to serve our customer’s best interest.
- We have been a trusted consumer lender for over 14 years helping more than 3,000 people each day get the cash they need.