Who likes cold hard cash? Just about everyone does and for a good reason. We have to have money to get the essentials (and non-essentials) we need in our lives. That’s why applying money saving tips to our every day routine could help us all in the long-run. So our tip of the day for today is this:
Use your electricity wisely!
Many of us take electricity for granted. We have no idea how often and at what temperature we are running our air conditioning and/or heating units. We just set it to what we think feels comfortable and it continuously runs. But if you are willing to save a few cents, consider opening your windows when it’s nice out or bundling up in a blanket when it’s cold. According to www.energystar.gov, “as much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling.” Half of your energy! That means your electric bill could potentially be half of what it currently is or at least a lot less. Here are a few suggestions for improving your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems:
- Change your air filter regularly – change it monthly for optimal use or at a minimum every three months. Dirty filters can slow down air flow which makes the system work harder (wastes energy)
- Tune up your HVAC equipment on a yearly basis – making sure it’s all running smoothly ensures less wasted energy
- Install a programmable thermostat and save about $180 every year in energy costs
- Seal your heating and cooling ducts and improve its efficiency by as much as 20%
- Hire a contractor
- Contact your energy provider and see if they offer a budget billing plan where you know exactly how much you will spend each month
Hopefully these energy saving tips will turn into money savers for you! For additional information, read www.energystar.gov or contact your energy provider with questions.
TitleMax® is one of the nation’s fastest growing and most reputable car title loan companies that offers short-term loans and quick approvals. We provide you quick cash in as little as 30 minutes and have 1,000+ locations throughout 16 states. Our stores are open and ready to assist you Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (except in TN).
Please bring the following items with you when you come to us:
- A vehicle registered in the applicant’s name
- A clear, or lien-free, car title
- A government-issued ID
- Proof of income (only applicable for SC and IL.)
With these items you could obtain a vehicle title loan. If you are in need of fast cash and have the items mentioned above, stop by one of our 1000+ car title loan locations and you could be approved fast!
There are three easy ways to get in touch with one of our representatives.
- Visit our website at www.titlemax.com
- Call us at 1-88-TITLEMAX
- Chat with one of our friendly online representatives.
Our TitleMax® team understands that you should be fully aware of the process! That’s why we are ready and waiting to help you. We have a list of typically asked questions and answers on our website under our FAQ page; we have a toll-free line where you can call us. Or if you prefer to just get online and chat with, us that works too. You can ask us questions about your vehicle, amounts of cash you would like to borrow, details about store locations, and how to set up a payment plan.
Click TitleMax® Locations to find a location near you.
Learn more about car title loans by clicking Title Loan Information.