Winter Storm Leon Heads Down South
It’s the middle of winter and that time of the year for the temperatures to drop! Even the Deep South is experiencing this frigid weather which is rare for this part of the country. Winter storm Leon has made its debut stretching hundreds of miles from San Antonio to the Carolinas creating snow throughout Atlanta, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Southeast Georgia and the low country of South Carolina will get a fair amount of ice. Chances are tree limbs will break and power lines may fall down so be extra cautious if you are in these areas and need to travel. To help keep you on top of things, we’ve listed a few winter weather tips from the American Red Cross and other sources.
1) Bring pets inside and move livestock to sheltered areas.
2) Avoid frozen pipes
3) Stock your pantry with consumable items that do not require refrigeration
4) Prepare to have one gallon of water per person per day for drinking and sanitation
5) Keep extra blankets accessible for warmth in case power goes out
6) Build an emergency kit
7) Have rock salt on hand in case you need to melt the ice on the walkways (adding sand also improves traction)
8) Have extra wood for your fireplace and/or wood-burning stove in case power goes out
9) Be aware of weather conditions at all times by tuning in to the NOAA Weather Radio
10) Stay put in your home if possible
We are serious about this winter weather! It’s imperative that you are extra cautious when bad weather strikes especially if you live in an area that isn’t accustomed to freezing temperatures.
TitleMax® offers fast approvals on short-term car title loans. Our process is so fast and easy and we have the best customer service in the industry. The entire loan process typically takes about 30 minutes, so stop by and visit with one of our friendly TitleMax® team members and let them show you how to get quick cash. We are available to answer any questions you have regarding the car title loan process, so don’t hesitate to ask us anything. We do not run your credit report so regardless of your credit history; you can still get a loan at TitleMax®.
There are more than 1,000 convenient TitleMax® locations throughout the US, so choose the one closest to you. We do not require proof of insurance, and, the best part is, you get to keep driving your car!
Please stop in and see us during our normal business hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Do not hesitate to call any of our stores if you have any questions about a location.
To secure your car title loan or pawn, all you need are three items:
- A vehicle registered in the applicant’s name
- A clear, or lien-free, car title
- A government-issued ID
With these items, you could obtain a car or truck title loan. If you need quick cash and have the items mentioned above, stop by one of our locations to be quickly approved for the TitleMax® loan you need!