The history of Valentine’s Day and the story of its origin is somewhat of a mystery. We do know that February has long been celebrated as a month of romance and that Valentine’s Day, as we know it today, contains vestiges of both Christian and Ancient Roman tradition. The day of romance we call Valentine’s Day dates back to the 5th century (401 to 500 AD). Each year on February 14th, many people celebrate Valentine’s day by exchanging gestures of love and appreciation with their special “Valentine”, often in the form of cards, candy, jewelry, and flowers.
- In California, loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., d/b/a TitleMax®, California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.