Father’s Day is just around the corner. Do you have a gift in mind for your Dad yet? You don’t have to break the bank to show him how much he means to you. Here are some budget friendly DIY gifts that he is sure to love. Your wallet will love them too.
They say the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach so if your dad loves to eat, he’ll probably enjoy these homemade snacks. With simple and affordable ingredients, these tasty treats will be sure to please. Click the links to view the recipes and instructions:
If you want to stay out of the kitchen but still spoil your dad with delicious treats, check out these homemade gift basket ideas.
Coffee Gift Basket: In a basket, put in a bag of coffee from your grocery store, a mug or thermos, powdered creamer and cookies. You’ll have a great gift ready for your coffee drinking dad.
Ice Cream Sundae Box: Gather up different toppings needed for a sundae like fudge, caramel, candy, sprinkles and arrange in a basket with bowls and spoons. Stick the ice cream in the freezer until you’re ready to eat. This will make a sweet sundae gift basket for your Dad to enjoy.
Beer Bouquet: It’s as easy as it sounds. Pick up your Dad’s favorite types of beer (if you’re over 21) and arrange them in a bucket or basket. Cheers Dad!
World’s Greatest Pop Jar: Pop, not just a nickname for your father, but also the name of some yummy treats. Put these pop themed items in a basket for a punny gift: Soda POP, POPcorn, POP’s corn cereal, POPtarts, and POP rocks candy.
Are you a little craftier and want to make a gift for your Dad to use and not eat? Here are some easy DIY gifts for your Dad.
Pre-Shave Oil: Mix together olive oil, grapeseed oil and some essential oils like sandalwood to make a pre-shave oil your Dad. He can use before he shaves and it will leave his skin feeling super smooth.
Quality Time idea jar: On separate strips of paper, write down ways you and your Dad can spend time together. These could include going to the park, riding bikes, playing mini golf or watching a movie. You and your Dad will enjoy picking an activity from the jar and making memories.
DIY Citronella Paint Can Candles: You’ll need empty cans or mason jars, glue, a large pot and mixing bowl, pre-made wicks, soy wax, and citronella oil to make your candle. Your dad will be happy this handmade gift also keeps bugs away.
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.