TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser
TitleMax® opened its first store in 1998 and now has over 1,250 locations in 16 states across the United States.
TitleMax® is one of the nation’s largest title lending companies. Every day, TitleMax® helps thousands of people get the cash they need with a title secured loan or title pawn. We offer rates that are very competitive, while providing a superior level of customer service. With over 2,800 employees nationwide, we pride ourselves on providing customers with clarity and confidence. Customers are able to rest easy knowing that TitleMax® is here to help.
TitleMax® is also extremely invested in creating and building brand awareness and spends millions annually across TV, digital advertising, and billboards.
What is TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser?
Local business owners seeking increased foot traffic and an additional revenue stream can become a TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser.
A TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser takes a few quick photos of the customer’s vehicle, identification and title, uploads the photos using our mobile app, assesses the condition of the vehicle using the mobile app prompts, and obtains the physical vehicle title and DMV documents from the customer. The customer then can use any smart phone, smart tablet or computer with internet access to complete a simple online application to apply for a loan.
How does the program work?
- A consumer brings their vehicle and clear title to a TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser.
- The TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser provides a simple steps document to the consumer and directs them to www.titlemaxonline.com
- The consumer starts or continues an online application.
- The TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser completes a vehicle assessment using our mobile app.
- The consumer is approved online and e-signs loan documents.
- The TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser collects the title and DMV documents from the consumer, and using a pre-paid USPS label, mails the signed title and documents to the TitleMax® corporate office.
- The consumer’s loan is then funded (usually same day).
- The TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser receives a fee for each consumer that becomes a funded customer. Wow!
How does the mobile app work?
You can download the TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser app from the app store. We’ll provide you with the app name and login details – then you’re ready to appraise vehicles. The vehicle assessment process takes about 5-10 minutes. It’s very simple!
What about signage?
TitleMax® will provide you with signage for most locations that are approved for the TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser program. Once approved, you’ll receive the following free of charge:
- TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser LED sign or Banner
- TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser Simple Steps Customer Guide
What is in it for me as a TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser?
- Additional Revenue Stream – Your business will be paid a fee for each funded loan
- Ability to provide additional services to your clients/customers
- Additional foot traffic into your business
How do I become a TitleMax® Authorized Appraiser?
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. Just call us at 1-88-TitleMax (press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish) and schedule an appointment with one of our National Sales Directors. Our National Sales Directors will get you set up and making extra revenue for your business very quickly.