TitleMax® is proud to announce the opening of our first location in Pasadena, Texas. Our new TitleMax® team (see photo above) is excited to be able to help you get the cash you need with a car title loan through TitleMax®. Getting a car title loan through TitleMax® is a fast way for individuals to . . .
Black Friday Shopping 101 Black Friday can be a very overwhelming experience. It’s also one of the best ways to get great deals and save some money on all those holiday gifts you want to buy! To help you navigate through this hectic holiday, we’ve put together a few tips so you can make the . . .
TitleMax® is proud to introduce one of our newest teams – TitleMax® El Paso, Texas #5! Our new TitleMax® team is ready to provide you with exceptional customer service, while helping you with all your car title loan needs. Getting a car title loan through TitleMax® is a fast and easy way for individuals to . . .
TitleMax® has more than 1,100 title lending stores across 17 states nationwide and provides car title loans to over 3,000 people every single day. Each state has different requirements and today we’re going to focus on Texas. There are more than 130 TitleMax® locations in the state of Texas. We currently serve the Austin, Corpus . . .
The tires on your car play a vital role in your car’s value and safety, so ensuring that they are in good, working condition is important. That’s why today’s tips are focused on your tires! Tire Tip 1: Tire Pressure – Ensuring your tires have the recommended amount of air can not only help your . . .
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, some Texas locations, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.