It’s late July, and the days are really heating up. If you are daydreaming of the holidays, no need to fret! There’s no time like the present to bring some joy into your summer, sans the snow, by throwing a Christmas in July party. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Ho Ho Hosting . . .
Ten Keys for financial Success Spend Less Than You Earn. Keep a budget or spending plan and track your spending. Have a Plan. Get organized, write down your financial goals, track your expenses. Prepare for Expected Events. e. Retirement, Holidays, etc. Prepare for Unexpected Events. e. Emergencies, Job loss, etc. Always Know Your Interest Rates. . . .
Wishing all a Happy Independence Day – A time to rejoice in the independence of our country and the freedom we enjoy. “All we have of freedom, all we use or know — This our fathers bought for us long and long ago.” ~Rudyard Kipling, The Old Issue, 1899
Leave the Firework Shows to the Pros The safest way to relish in Fourth of July fireworks is to go to a public fireworks show that is put on by professionals. Try to stay at least 500 feet away from where the fireworks are being set off. Most states have restrictions on fireworks but if . . .
Calling all money savers – we know it’s easy for your budget to get sidetracked when you think of all the items you need to get for the upcoming 4th of July holiday, but don’t throw your strategy out of the window to achieve your goals for the day. Freedom isn’t free, but you don’t . . .
Summer officially begins on June 21st in 2018. TitleMax has tons of ideas for summertime fun, and safety! Check out The Discovery Center and TitleMax Blogs for inspiration and tips to help you get ready for a fabulous summer!
Everybody knows that you eat turkey at Thanksgiving, hand out candy on Halloween, and hunt for eggs on Easter, but did you know about spending February 13th with your BFF’s for “Galantine’s Day” or that you should be enjoying some delicious honey for “National Winnie-The-Pooh Day” on January 18th? The fun of the holidays should not . . .
Summer is here and I am ready to hit the beach and enjoy the great weather. While having fun and soaking in the sun, it is important to protect yourself from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. We are all susceptible to damaging UV rays and can even develop Melanoma or skin cancer if we . . .
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.