Where is real estate on the rise in the U.S.? We took a close look at the fastest-rising housing prices by city, examining the fastest-growing real estate markets in each major region of the United States, from Cupertino to Medina to Bal Harbor. The data is based on the median five-year increase in prices per square foot. So which packed-in cities and growing neighborhoods are truly as flourishing as they say, and which declining cities cost comparative pennies for their real estate?
Would you like to add this graphic to your page? Copy this embed code:
<a href=" https://www.titlemax.com/discovery-center/money-finance/where-real-estate-prices-are-rising-fastest/ "><img src="https://storage.googleapis.com/titlemax-media/where-real-estate-prices-rising-fastest-united-states-7.png" alt="Where Real Estate Prices Are Rising the Fastest in the United States- TitleMax.com - Infographic" title="Where Real Estate Prices Are Rising the Fastest in the United States - TitleMax.com - Infographic"></a><br><a href="https://www.titlemax.com" alt="TitleMax.com" title="TitleMax.com">Developed by TitleMax.com</a>
What Are the Fastest-Growing Real Estate Markets in America?
Beverly Hills, CA: Famous for being the home of the Hollywood elite, Beverly Hills has been the subject of songs and films for decades, so it’s perhaps surprising that it’s still the fastest-growing real estate market in the U.S.
Fisher Island, FL: This exclusive club is a mysterious island near Miami Beach, where millionaires pay exorbitant sums just to be a member. It’s one of the more unusual cities on this list due to its small size and $250,000 entry fee.
Mountain View, CA: This city nestled in the middle of Silicon Valley is, perhaps unsurprisingly, doing quite well as it gathers more and more technical and engineering wizards.
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.