Did you love making candy necklaces when you were a kid? This crunchy alternative is even better. It’s a DIY-family-fun-activity that’s also good to eat. We’ll call it a “Snacktivity”. This one is a whole lot healthier than the candy version. We love the toasted whole grain oat cereal that comes in all sorts of flavors and colors; plus they’re high in fiber, low in cholesterol and sugar, and with 3.4 grams of protein per cup, everyone is a happy camper.
The kids love feeling grown up by designing and creating their own necklace, then proudly wearing it, and then being able to eat it later, is super cool. No baking, mixing or mess. With Valentines Day coming up, this is a perfect gift that the Kids can make for Mom and Dad. Try alternating heart shape treats between these ingredients, or a heart-shaped cookie pendant! Try this Snacktivity as a back-up rainy-day-activity for your next road trip destination!
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES FOR MUNCHIES-NECKLACE
– String (not edible, unless you use licorice string)
– Handful of Whole grain oat loop cereal (with the whole in the center)
– Handful of Fruity Loop Cereal
– Handful of Pretzels
Try our other snack recipes for more delicious fun!
– See all 19 SUPER-DELICIOUS SNACK RECIPES INFOGRAPHIC
– Snack Video #1 – You’ll also love this No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
– Snack Video #2 – A personal all-time favorite – Homemade Spicy Chex Mix
– Snack Video #3 – Homemade Chewy Popcorn Balls
– Snack Video #5 – Sandwich Sushi
– Snack Video #6 – Ants on a Log
TitleMax® is proud to be one of America’s leading car title loan and car title pawn companies, where you can turn your car title into cash. Not sure how a Car Title Loan and Car Title Pawn work? Find out now.