Sandwich Sushi is a great way to perk up the lunchbox, and it’s sure to be a big hit with the kids. Everything tastes better rolled, and then sliced into cute bite-size sushi circles is so much fun. I’ve already thought of a dozen combinations to roll inside my next sandwich-sushi. When your kids expect to get “A Sandwich again…” they’ll Wow their friends with this exotic new food group packed into their lunchbox. I think I’ll try combining peanut butter, whip cream, chocolate-hazelnut spread and banana for a finger-food dessert at my next party. Keep it neat on your next road trip with rolled up sandwich sushi with turkey and cheese, for less mess on the road! No baking required!
INGREDIENTS & UTENSILS FOR ANTS ON A LOG
– Peanut Butter
Try our other snack recipes for more delicious fun!
– Snack Video #1 – You’ll also love this No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
– Snack Video #2 – A personal all-time favorite – Homemade Spicy Chex Mix
– Snack Video #3 – Homemade Chewy Popcorn Balls
– Snack Video #4 – Munchies-Necklace
– Snack Video #5 – Ants on a Log
– See all 19 SUPER-DELICIOUS SNACK RECIPES INFOGRAPHIC