Homemade Spicy Chex Mix Recipe – Snack Recipe Video #2. Your next got-to travel snack to pack. A delicious throwback with a twist. Crunchy, Spicy, Tangy! Perfect for your next holiday road trip.
WANT ALL 19 SNACK RECIPES NOW? TAKE A LOOK AT THE FULL FULL INFOGRAPHIC!
INGREDIENTS FOR HOMEMADE SPICY CHEX MIX
3 Cups Wheat Chex
3 Cups Rice Chex
3 Cups Corn Chex
1 Cup Bite Size Cheese Crackers
1 Cup Bite Size Pretzels
1 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/4 Tsp. Seasoned Salt
2 – 3 Tsp. Red Pepper Sauce
1/4 Cup Butter of Margarine Melted into a 9″ x 13″ Pan (size can vary)
Add all ingredients into buttered pan
Back uncovered at 250 Degrees Fahrenheit for 1 Hour
Stir every 15 minutes
Try our other snack recipes for more delicious fun!
– Snack Video #1 – You’ll also love this No Bake Energy Bites Recipe
– Snack Video #3 – Homemade Chewy Popcorn Balls
– Snack Video #4 – Munchies-Necklace
– Snack Video #5 – Sandwich Sushi
– Snack Video #6 – Ants on a Log
– See all 19 SUPER-DELICIOUS SNACK RECIPES INFOGRAPHIC
Want all 19 Snack Recipes now? Take a look at the full infographic!