* Maximum loan amount in Ohio is $5,000. Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi and Tennessee is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340.
** Loans may require a credit check in California.
*** To be approved for a title loan, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Loan approval subject to vehicle inspection and appraisal.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, South Carolina, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ All signature and personal loans subject to our liberal credit policies. Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax and are currently only available in Georgia and Florida.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax brands, including TitleBucks, Instaloan, and Equity Auto Loan, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax Loans of Virginia is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
- In Ohio and some locations in Texas, TitleMax will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. TitleMax of Ohio, Inc., Credit Services Organization Certificate No: CS.900193.000. Please see Important Texas Disclosures.
- In GA, TitleMax offers Title Pawns.