* Maximum loan amount in Ohio is $5,000. Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi and Tennessee is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, South Carolina, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax brands, including TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In Ohio and some locations in Texas, TitleMax will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. TitleMax of Ohio, Inc., Credit Services Organization Certificate No: CS.900193.000. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax offers Title Pawns.
– In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.