The S. Ridgeland Ave TitleMax store has been providing residents of the Oak Lawn area with title loans since December 2012. We are located on the corner of southeast highway and Ridgeland Ave, one block south of the Chicago Ridge Mall. If you live in or around the greater Oak Lawn area and are in need of some fast cash, stop by the S. Ridgeland Ave TitleMax store or call us today at (708) 529-2244 to get approved for a title loan fast.
OAK LAWN IL 1 - S RIDGELAND AVENUE TITLE LOAN REQUIREMENTS
You only need to have a few things to get a title loan with us!
Car or motorcycle
Clear car or motorcycle title
Proof of income ***
Valid government-issued ID (Matricula Card accepted)
Oak Lawn IL 1 - S Ridgeland Avenue Customer Reviews
See what our customers are saying!
5 Star Review
Great customer service from Edna and Lea. Both very helpful and professional
5 Star Review
The last that helped me was really nice and very explanatory with the details of the loan
5 Star Review
Superb customer service and staff was very helpful
5 Star Review
Superb customer service from Nierly and Ieshia. These two ladies were very professional,friendly, and knowledgeable with all of my questions and concerns. I will recommend this company at this store on Southwest highway to everyone. I am sure the company is very proud to have these ladies on their staff and team. Thank you very much for helping me Title Max!!
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.