Community Guidelines & Disclosures For TitleMax® Social Media Pages
– At TitleMax we want our social media pages to be fun, informative and useful. That’s where you, our community, come in. We encourage you to “Like” us and join the conversation.
– We welcome your participation on this page and ask that you respect others who participate here.
– We encourage comments, but we may remove comments that don’t respect these community guidelines and your fellow participants. We may remove comments that contain spam, sensitive personal information, confidential or proprietary business information, inappropriate links, threatening, defamatory, profane, obscene or abusive material, and/or ones that suggest illegal activity.
– TitleMax does not endorse third-party links that appear on this site.
– This is a public forum. We ask that you do not post sensitive personal or financial information. If you have an account related or customer service-related question, we ask that you contact your home store or call 1-88-TITLEMAX.
All Rights Reserved.
————– For New Mexico Residents ———-
TO REPORT A PROBLEM OR COMPLAINT WITH THIS LENDER, YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL:
ATTN: COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT, 15 BULL STREET SUITE 200, SAVANNAH, GA 31401, 912-525-2675, NMCOMPLAINTS@TITLEMAX.COM.
This lender is licensed and regulated by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Department, Financial Institutions Division, P.O. Box 25101, 2550 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504.
To report any unresolved problems or complaints, contact the division by telephone at (505) 476-4885 or visit the website http://www.rld.state.nm.us/financialinstitutions/.