It may look like TitleMax is just in the business of loans on car titles. But for us, it’s much deeper than that. We’re in the business of helping people. Whether that’s through our all-credit-welcome policy, our fast approval process, or our quick turnaround time, our goal is to help you get the cash you need right when you need it most. And our customers mean a lot to us. We firmly believe that we only succeed when you succeed. That’s why we spend ample time and attention training each and every one of our TitleMax team members. To us, it is much more than just auto title loans. It is about giving you the options you need to take care of your finances.
So no matter what store you walk into, you’ll find customer service reps who have the tools and knowledge about vehicle title loans and our other programs to help you make the best decisions for your life. Your success is also why we have thousands of locations coast to coast and let you keep driving your car throughout the entire loan duration. And it’s why we genuinely work with you from start to finish on a variety of auto title loans: From clear-cut explanations and walkthroughs of the process, to giving you the option of pre-approval for a car title loan online or motorcycle title loan online, to customized payment plans based on your own specific circumstances, to a robust text message reminder program to help you stay on track, we have designed our business around you.
When it comes to finance and money, we believe that past downfalls should not determine the rest of your life. Each and every step we take with our car title loans is to ensure your complete satisfaction with us and the ultimate success of your future. Benefit from our all-credit-welcome policy and let us help you get your life back on track.
* Maximum loan amount in Ohio is $5,000. Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi and Tennessee is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, South Carolina, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax and are currently only available in Georgia and Florida. Loan amounts differ at Florida InstaLoan locations. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax brands, including TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In Ohio and some locations in Texas, TitleMax will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. TitleMax of Ohio, Inc., Credit Services Organization Certificate No: CS.900193.000. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax offers Title Pawns.
– In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.