Those living in the Lone Star State can tell you it’s not exactly lonely at all, population-wise at least. Texas is the largest U.S. state at 268,820 square miles, has a growing population of more than 26 million residents, and leads all other states in the production of oil, cotton, cattle, sheep, and more. With all this going for the state, you might think that it would be easy for Texans to find themselves rolling in dough every day of the week! Well, do you think it was easy to get to that point? Do you think it was easy for brave Americans, like Sam Houston and Stephen Austin, to gain independence from Mexico and claim what we now know as our great state of Texas? Definitely not! Although the hardships are much different now than they were back in early settler times, some things still remain the same; there will always be obstacles in the journey to greatness, and they will usually happen at the most inconvenient times.
We know an unpredictable financial crisis can happen at any time, and with this economy, who can be prepared for that? We also know there are plenty of cash advance and high-interest loan options out there to get you some extra money, but loads of paperwork and high interest rates are the last thing you need during hard times. You need your cash quickly, and you need it from somewhere you can trust. That is why we strive to offer the very best Texas title loans to help out the people of the Lone Star State!
At TitleMax®, we offer car title loans and motorcycle title loans that allow you to keep your vehicle, get the cash you need, and pay us back with multiple payment options. We do all of this while accepting all types of credit and offering competitive rates. It is all part of our comprehensive title loan program. If you have a vehicle with a clear car or motorcycle title, a valid government-issued ID, and in some locations proof of income, then you’re ready to be approved for a Texas title loan because that’s all you need to get a vehicle title loan at TitleMax®. With your auto title, you can get the cash you need to pay your bills!
There’s no need to feel lonely and overwhelmed in a grand state like Texas, especially when you have access to competitive rate Texas car title loans and motorcycle title loans. TitleMax® knows what you’re going through, and we can get you the cash you need in as little as 30 minutes with our Texas title loans. You can get the process started online, or you can visit one of our locations and talk to our friendly associates. Bring your car or motorcycle, your vehicle title, your valid government-issued ID, and proof of income to get the process started. We can set you up with a title loan that quickly gets you the cash you need!
If you are unfamiliar with what a Texas car title loan or motorcycle title loan is or what it can do for you, then please do not hesitate to give us a call. We have the title loans Texas residents have been using for years, and we know that we can help you to get the cash you need right when you need it!
- In some Texas locations, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Access Business/ Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please contact a store associate for details.
Please see Texas OCCC Notices and Fee Schedules.
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In some Texas locations, TitleMax® will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.