What do palm trees, college football, and seersucker suits have in common? They are all deeply incorporated into the everyday life of a South Carolinian. We’re proud of our location and our traditions. We relish our heritage, and simultaneously, we make strides toward our future.
But just because we enjoy our “Low Country” living doesn’t mean we don’t also want a high quality of life! However, when unexpected financial burdens get in the way, it’s hard to maintain that South Carolina lifestyle the way it’s meant to be lived. Although many cash advance and other loan options exist, it’d be hard to find one as fast and simple as a loan using your car or motorcycle title from TitleMax®. We offer great advice as well as the finest loans using your vehicle’s title in SC. Our friendly experts can give you all of the details and help you find the program that is right for you.
With any credit accepted, we can get you cash in as little as 30 minutes. You can even get started online. You get to keep your car or motorcycle and get the cash you need. All it takes to be approved in SC is your car or motorcycle with a clear vehicle title, a valid government-issued ID, and proof of income. So don’t let surprise bills get in the way of your southern living style any longer. Let TitleMax® set you up with a loan using your car or motorcycle title and get you the cash you need today. Let us show you why we have the customer service South Carolina residents trust!
Give one of our auto title experts a call and we can explain our loan programs so that we can find the one that fits your needs. Our professionals are ready to talk to you about the best loans using your vehicle’s title in SC and show you what kind of options we have to offer. Let us help you with your financial challenges by getting you the cash you need today!
If you are unfamiliar with the concept behind South Carolina loans using your vehicle’s title, don’t worry about it: Along with administering the loans SC residents have come to trust, we also give great advice! Just give us a call or come visit one of our locations and we can discuss your options and let you know how a loan with your vehicle’s title in South Carolina can solve your short-term financial problems.
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, South Carolina, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In some Texas locations, TitleMax® will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.