Happy New Year! January is not only the beginning of a new year, but for many, the first month in their endeavor to conquer resolutions in the new year. Popular resolutions include: to lose weight, to exercise more frequently, to be more organized, and to quit smoking. Regardless of what “improvement” you decided to tackle, . . .
May this Christmas Eve fill your heart with joy and great anticipation of the festive day ahead. May your home be filled with peace and joy and your heart with love. Wishing this Christmas Eve brings you the gift of happiness!
Max’s Thrifty Holiday Gift Giving Guide When it comes to your holiday gift-giving style, are you a passionate penny pincher? A fan of frugality? Or maybe you are just looking to save a little extra cash during the holiday. Luckily, Max is not only the newly appointed Chief Opportunity Officer at TitleMax, but it turns . . .
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes. A donation comes in many forms. It can be as simple as lending a hand to someone in need or giving of your time to help a community cause. During the holiday season donating a gift can improve a . . .
Staying fit and eating right is hard enough. Adding the holiday season to the mix can make it feel nearly impossible. So how exactly can we stick to our fitness and health goals while also enjoying all of the enticing holiday food, desserts, and drinks? Max is here to rescue you from the “eating season” . . .
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, some Texas locations, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.