Ask any person native to the Peach State how they feel about home and you might just hear a snippet of “Georgia On My Mind.” But unfortunately, when unexpected expenses occur, the only thing on your mind is worrying about where you’re going to get that extra money you need, especially if you have credit history issues. Car title pawns and motorcycle title pawns are a popular solution to problems just like yours. In the state of Georgia, a car title pawn or motorcycle title pawn is classified as a 30-day motor vehicle title pawn. You can get a title pawn in as little as 30 minutes, and we welcome all credit good or bad. Plus, you get to keep driving your vehicle so you can continue to get around. To be approved for a car title pawn or motorcycle title pawn, all you need is a car or motorcycle with a clear title and a valid government-issued ID. Find one of nearly 200 TitleMax® stores in your area online today so we can help get cash back in your hand and Georgia back on your mind with a title pawn through a GA auto pawn arrangement.
TitleMax® has made a career out of offering the highest-quality Georgia title pawns in the industry, and we are anxious to show you how we do it!
When you visit our Georgia pawn stores, bring your car or motorcycle with its lien-free title and your valid government-issued ID. Let us show you just how well title pawns in GA can work by introducing you to our programs. Remember that we accept all credit for our pawns, which makes the whole process a lot easier on you. Our professional associates work hard to make your process fast and easy and get you back on the road with your cash and your vehicle.
Remember that along with our auto title pawns in GA, we also have programs that allow you to pawn your vehicle or motorcycle title as well. If you are unfamiliar with how a GA auto pawn arrangement works, then just ask us! We will be more than happy to explain the process to you and help you get the cash you need. All of our services and the way we do business were crafted to offer the very best in customer service. So check out our Georgia car title pawns and motorcycle title pawns online or come to one of our locations and we can show you just what we can do to help you!
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, South Carolina, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In some Texas locations, TitleMax® will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.