California Title Loan Repayment Options
On October 10, 2019, Governor Newsom signed a new law which significantly impacts our ability to meet your credit needs. The law which became effective on January 1, 2020 only impacts new loans made on or after January 1, 2020. It doesn’t change the terms of your loan or impact your obligation to repay your loan in accordance with its terms.
While TitleMax® is no longer offering new loans for our customers in the state of California, we’ve made it easy to continue to maintain your account and make a payment!
We are no longer able to take in-person payments. Please reference ways to manage your account below.
- Using the TitleMax Mobile App. You can view your account information or make a payment anytime or anywhere. The TitleMax App is available to download in the Apple Store and in Google Play.
- Logging into our customer portal on our website. You can view your account information and make a payment 24/7.
- Calling our dedicated California team at (714) 418-4943 and making a debit card payment over the phone.
- Visiting a MoneyGram® location to make a cash payment. PLEASE NOTE: Fees apply.*
- Mailing a cashier’s check or money order to TitleMax c/o California Team 2312 East Trinity Mills Road, Carrollton, TX 75006. PLEASE NOTE: The payment will be applied when received and not when mailed. If a payment is not mailed with sufficient mailing time, the payment may be applied after the due date.
If you need to discuss your account you can contact one of our friendly associates at (714) 418-4943.
*A fee of $1.99 to $12.99 will be assessed when paying via MoneyGram.