Are food prices rising, and how much has the average cost of groceries changed in the past 10 years? How much do groceries cost nowadays as compared to a decade ago? We’ve plotted out average grocery prices by item for typical, essential foodstuffs like chicken, lemons, bananas, or a pound of bacon. How much do eggs cost, and has the price gone up? What about milk, bread, and other essential groceries? These examples of rising food prices can help us calculate grocery bills for the average American. Check out how the average price of grocery items on this list has gone up and down since the recession and see where the average food cost stands today.
<a href="https://www.titlemax.com/discovery-center/home-and-family/cost-of-common-groceries-10-years/"><img src="https://storage.googleapis.com/titlemax-media/2018/01/cost-30-common-american-grocery-items-10-years-3_tmx_80per.jpg" alt="The Cost of 30 Common American Grocery Items Over 10 Years" title="The Cost of 30 Common American Grocery Items Over 10 Years - TitleProLoans.com - Infographic"></a><br><a href="https://www.TitleProLoans.com" alt="TitleProLoans.com" title="TitleProLoans.com">By TitleProLoans.com</a>
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
leo Donec felis luctus lectus dapibus libero venenatis, quis ultricies Phasellus ante.