TitleMax® has nearly 100 locations in the state of Illinois offering cash for your car or motorcycle title with our Illinois title loan programs. Find your local Illinois TitleMax® below to get started with your car title loan today.
Illinois Car and Motorcycle Title Loan Information
The world’s first skyscraper, the world’s first McDonald’s, and the very first to ratify the 13th Amendment to the Constitution… these are all accomplishments boasted by the great state of Illinois and its citizens. With a résumé like that, anyone who lives in IL must have the perfect life, right? No family emergencies, no surprise house repairs, no medical bills? Wrong. Even citizens of the great state of Illinois are not immune to unexpected financial burdens and the everyday monetary hardships we’re all experiencing in this economy.
A great option if you need more cash is a car title loan or motorcycle title loan.With an Illinois title loan, you don’t have to worry about your credit because we accept all credit, good or bad! If you have a car or motorcycle with a clear title, a valid government-issued ID, and proof of income, then you can be approved for a car title loan or motorcycle title loan and have cash in your pocket in as little as 30 minutes.
Of the 13 million people in the state of Illinois, you’re not the only one who is having a hard time making ends meet. We know, because we’ve helped people just like you with our comprehensive Illinois title loans. TitleMax® has made getting a car title loan or motorcycle title loan fast and simple. You can start the process online and then visit one of our locations to complete your car title loan or motorcycle title loan to get the cash you need.
The important thing to remember about an auto title loan is that you do not have to surrender your vehicle while the loan is in effect. With our all credit accepted policy, you can use your car or motorcycle to get the cash you need and drive away with your vehicle and your cash in about 30 minutes. Confused on what all of this means? That is no problem! All you need to do is to go to one of our many locations and our experienced professionals will explain to you how fast and convenient Illinois title loans can be.
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Maximum loan amount in select Texas stores is $1,340, and in others it is $10,000. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax® of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In some Texas locations, TitleMax® will act as a Credit Services Organization to assist you in obtaining a loan. Your loan may be made by an unaffiliated third party Lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax® of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.