Title Secured Loans in Claycomo MO 1 - E US Highway 69
300 E US Highway 69
Claycomo, MO 64119
Hours M-F: 9am-7pm Sat: 10am-2pm Sun: Closed
About this TitleMax store
The Highway 69 East TitleMax store provides residents of the Claycomo area with title secured loans and personal loans. We are located on the corner of Bryant Street, next door to McDonald's, and across the street from the fire station. If you live in or around the greater Claycomo area and are in need of some fast cash, stop by the Highway 69 East TitleMax store or call us today at (816) 595-0930 to get approved for a title secured loan or personal loan fast. When stopping by this Missouri location for a title secured loan or personal loan, Claycomo residents will also find a local Notary Public. Our Missouri notaries can witness the signing of important documents. A Claycomo notary may notarize a new car title, for example. Claycomo customers are welcome to take advantage of TitleMax's Missouri notary services at no cost. Our Claycomo store is a convenient place to both use Missouri notaries and get additional funds when you need them!
CLAYCOMO MO 1 - E US HIGHWAY 69 TITLE SECURED LOAN REQUIREMENTS
You only need to have a few things to get a title secured loan with TitleMax®!
Car or motorcycle
Clear car or motorcycle title
Proof of income ***
Valid government-issued ID (Matricula Card accepted)
Missouri Personal Loan Requirements
You only need to have a few things to get a personal loan with TitleMax!
A Valid Government-issued ID (Matricula Card accepted)
Proof of Income ***
Proof of Residence
Active Bank Statement
Claycomo MO 1 - E US Highway 69 Customer Reviews
See what our customers are saying!
2 Star Review
The guy that gave me the loan is awesome so no issue s there. You personal loans however are a joke. People in a tight spot coming to you for help have to pay almost 400% interest on $1000 or less. There should be a law against that. I will never do this again. That hurts people alot more when they are already hurting.
5 Star Review
Perfectly friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the conversation. Process was simple and timely.
5 Star Review
Excellent customer service
5 Star Review
Very helpful and friendly great people awesome service
5 Star Review
Wendy is a delight to work with! Couldnt have been a better experience.
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.