The Montague Avenue TitleMax store has been providing residents of the Greenwood area with title secured loans since August 2005. We are located across from Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Montague Avenue, two doors down from Walgreens. If you live in or around the greater Greenwood area and are in need of some cash, stop by the Montague Avenue TitleMax store or call us today at (864) 942-0193 to get approved for a title secured loan fast. We invite you to check out our information online and then be prepared to ask our professional associates questions when you arrive. We want to get you the cash you need fast, but we know that the idea of a car title secured loan may be new to you. That is why we will take the time to answer your questions about auto title secured loans or a title pawn. Our associates are there to get you the information you need and make sure that you get the cash you need in a hurry. For years now, TitleMax has been offering Greenwood loans that have given people the cash they need to cover those unexpected expenses in life. Just bring your clear title, a government-issued ID, and proof of an income source.
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California is $2,600.
** Car title loans may require a credit check in California. Motorcycle title loan and pawn approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements including a vehicle evaluation and a credit check.
*** To be approved for a title loan or pawn, you must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval subject to vehicle inspection, appraisal, and, if applicable, a credit check.
† Proof of income is required in Illinois, Nevada, some Texas locations, and California. In California you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered by an affiliate of TitleMax® and are currently only available in Florida. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal.
§ Refinancing of a competitor’s title loan is not available in Mississippi or Virginia. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- In GA, TitleMax® offers Title Pawns.
- In CA, Loans are made by TitleMax of California, Inc., California Finance Lenders Law License No. 603K014.