The El Camino Real TitleMax store has been providing residents of the San Bruno area with title loans since June 2016. We are located next to Toto's Pizzeria and across the street from Coldwell Banker. If you live in or around the greater San Bruno area and are in need of some fast cash, stop by the El Camino Real TitleMax store or call us today at (650) 616-8011 to get approved for a title loan fast.
SAN BRUNO CA 1 - EL CAMINO REAL TITLE LOAN REQUIREMENTS
You only need to have a few things to get a title loan with us!
Car or motorcycle
Clear car or motorcycle title
Valid government-issued ID (Matricula Card accepted) ***
San Bruno CA 1 - El Camino Real Customer Reviews
See what our customers are saying!
5 Star Review
The rep that helped us was very helpful and nice.
5 Star Review
Great customer service
5 Star Review
Sophia and Vanessa were extremely helpful. They had everything wrapped up and I left their store with a check in hand in about 20 minutes. From entering to exiting I felt well taken care of
5 Star Review
The manager, Sophia, provided superior customer service! She was very thorough in explaining the loan process. The loan was approved in an expedient manner with check provided shortly thereafter. Thank you Title Loan and Sophia for assisting me with this immediate need. I will definitely refer you to others who have an emergency need. Vickie Castro
- In Nevada, title loans should be used for short-term financial needs only and not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling before entering into any title loan transaction.
- In Texas, TitleMax® acts as a Credit Services Organization to assist customers in obtaining a loan through an unaffiliated third-party lender. Please see store associate for details. Please see Texas Schedule of All Fees.
- TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.
- TMX Finance of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax® Loans is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Title-Secured Loans, Title Loans, and Title Pawns:
* Maximum loan amount in Illinois is $4,000.00. Maximum loan amount in Mississippi is $2,500.00. Maximum loan amount in Tennessee is $6,500.00, assuming customer qualifies and accepts both the Pledge and Line of Credit. Minimum loan amount in California and one Virginia location is $2,600.00. Minimum loan amount for title-secured loans in South Carolina is $601.00.
** Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.
*** Proof of income documentation is required in California, Illinois, Nevada, and some Texas locations . In California, you are also required to provide proof of residency, and a valid vehicle registration to obtain a loan.
§ Refinancing is not available in Mississippi or most Virginia store locations. In Illinois, you are required to have reduced your original principal balance by 20% before refinancing. TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, are not considered competitors. Please see a store associate for details.
Personal Installment Loans:
†Must be at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama). Account approval requires satisfaction of all eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry. Bring in proof of income, active bank account, proof of residency, a check, and a valid government-issued ID to apply. Unsecured loan products not available in all stores or states.
± Minimum/maximum loan amounts vary by state; not all loan amounts available in all states. Maximum loan amount for first time borrowers is $1,000.00 ($500.00 in AZ). Returning customers with a good payment history may qualify for higher loan amounts, currently up to $2,500.00 in most states. Certain other terms and conditions may apply.
‡ Signature and personal loans are offered in Florida by TMX Finance of Florida, Inc. d/b/a InstaLoan®, and affiliate of TitleMax®. Account approval requires satisfaction of all loan eligibility requirements, including a credit inquiry, and, if applicable, motor vehicle appraisal. Certain other terms and conditions apply.