Virginia Title Loan Repayment Options
Effective January 1st, 2021, TitleMax® is no longer offering new loans in the state of Virginia. This doesn’t change the terms of any existing/outstanding loans or impact your obligation to repay your loan in accordance with its terms.
While TitleMax is no longer offering new loans for our customers in the state of Virginia, we’ve made it easy to continue to maintain your account and make a payment!
- Using the TitleMax Mobile App. You can view your account information or make a payment anytime or anywhere. The TitleMax App is available to download in the Apple Store and in Google Play.
- Logging into our Customer Portal on our website. You can view your account information and make a payment 24/7.
- Calling our dedicated Virginia team at (703) 595-2440 and making a debit card payment over the phone.
- Visiting a MoneyGram® location to make a cash payment. PLEASE NOTE: Fees apply.*
- Mailing a cashier’s check or money order to TitleMax c/o Virginia Team 2312 East Trinity Mills Road, Carrollton, TX 75006. PLEASE NOTE: The payment will be applied when received and not when mailed. If a payment is not mailed with sufficient mailing time, the payment may be applied after the due date.
If you need to discuss your account you can contact one of our friendly associates at (703) 595-2440.
*A fee of $1.99 to $12.99 will be assessed when paying via MoneyGram.
– TitleMax of Virginia, Inc. d/b/a TitleMax is licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission, license number VTL-11.