HOW PERSONAL LOANS WORK
Getting a personal loan with TitleMax® is easy! Once approved, you can get the cash you need in as little as 30 minutes when you visit us in-store, or as soon as the next business day online– even if you don’t have a clear title for your vehicle!
I need a Personal Loan, How Do I Apply?
When you find yourself facing an unexpected expense, TitleMax offers an easy application process for personal loans when you visit your local TitleMax! You can complete a personal loan application with a friendly TitleMax representative who will help you through the entire process. Once your application is complete, you’ll find out quickly how much you could be approved for!
Apply first, then after validation of the necessary ID and banking information, your loan will be issued to you either via check, or you can have it deposited in your Universe Silver® Deposit Account. You’ll also be issued a debit card for you to access your funds with. Read more about the Universe Silver Deposit® Account and Visa® Debit Card.
Can I apply for a personal loan online?
Yes! Depending on your home state you can easily apply for a personal loan online with TitleMax by filling out our online application. Once your application is complete you will find out quickly how much you could be approved for from the comfort of your own home! Apply first, then after approval and validation of all required information, your loan will be disbursed.
What do I need to be approved for a personal loan with TitleMax?
To qualify for an in-store personal loan, customers must provide us with certain documents, including:
- A driver’s license or some other valid form of government-issued identification, such as a matriculates consular card or passport
- A paystub from within the past 30 days or some other proof of income. For loans greater than $1,000, two consecutive pay stubs showing direct deposit are required.
- Proof of residency in the form of a utility bill, voter registration, lease agreement, or mortgage statement
- An active bank checking account statement from within the past 45 days
- A voided check
- In AZ, a valid AZ Motor Vehicle Registration in your name.
When applying for an online personal loan, customers must provide us with the following requirements:
- Proof of Steady Income Dated within 30 Days
- Active Bank Account (and access to its details) Dated within 45 Days
- Proof of Residency (for the state in which you’re applying)
- Valid Government-Issued ID
- Valid SSN
- Valid and Active Email Address and Telephone Number
- In AZ, a valid AZ Vehicle Registration in your name
The Universe Silver® Deposit Account is established by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC. The Universe Silver Visa® Debit Card is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.