Which U.S. States Spend the Most on RVs Per Capita?
Exploration, freedom, and adventure are cornerstones of American culture and history. The United States is vast and varied, offering countless vistas and experiences within its 2,800-mile span. RVs are a symbol of America’s pioneering spirit and thirst for the freedom that the wide open road offers. In fact, many people would include “traveling cross-country in an RV” on their bucket list! This infographic visualizes the U.S. states where people spend the most per year on RV sales and service:
Would you like to add this infographic to your page? Copy this embed code:
<a href="https://www.titlemax.com/planes-trains-and-automobiles/which-u-s-states-spend-the-most-on-rvs-per-capita/?sf_traffic=unpaidreferral_infographic_awareness_x_x_x_x_x_titlemax"><img src="https://storage.googleapis.com/titlemax-media/ac849369-states-spend-most-rvs-3_75per.png" alt="Which U.S. States Spend the Most on RVs Per Capita? – TitleMax.com – Infographic" title="Which U.S. States Spend the Most on RVs Per Capita? – TitleMax.com – Infographic"></a><br><a href="https://www.titlemax.com" alt="TitleMax.com" title="TitleMax.com">Created by TitleMax.com</a>
Here are the top 25 U.S. states where people spend the most per year on RV sales and RV service per capita:
- Alaska: $39 per year per capita
- Oregon: $39 per year per capita
- Montana: $37 per year per capita
- Minnesota: $33 per year per capita
- South Dakota: $32 per year per capita
- Wyoming: $32 per year per capita
- Nevada: $30 per year per capita
- New Mexico: $29 per year per capita
- Iowa: $25 per year per capita
- Arizona: $24 per year per capita
- Delaware: $24 per year per capita
- Idaho: $22 per year per capita
- New Hampshire: $22 per year per capita
- Vermont: $22 per year per capita
- Colorado: $21 per year per capita
- Washington: $20 per year per capita
- Connecticut: $19 per year per capita
- Indiana: $19 per year per capita
- Utah: $17 per year per capita
- Oklahoma: $16 per year per capita
- Nebraska: $16 per year per capita
- Texas: $15 per year per capita
- Wisconsin: $15 per year per capita
- Michigan: $15 per year per capita
- Kentucky: $15 per year per capita
Here are the top ten U.S. states where people spend the most per year on RV sales and service overall:
- California: $549,800,000
- Texas: $424,200,000
- Florida: $306,200,000
- New York: $225,900,000
- Minnesota: $187,400,000
- Arizona: $174,400,000
- Illinois: $173,800,000
- Pennsylvania: $170,600,000
- Oregon: $165,600,000
- Washington: $155,700,000
What Does “RV” Stand For?
RV stands for “recreational vehicle.” Types of RVs include motorhomes, toy-haulers, teardrop campers, caravans, campervans, fifth-wheel trailers, popup campers, and truck campers.
How Much Do RVs Cost?
RVs can cost between $10,000 and $300,000 depending on the size, style, and features. A standard camper trailer might go for around $20,000, while most motorhome prices start in the $100,000s.
You might also like...
First Time Home Buyer
The journey into home ownership can be a great adventure, but one with many steps and months of challenges to pursue before achieving this great milestone. First time home buyers may find the home buying process to be complex and intimidating from finding the right-forever home, to understanding financing, to maneuvering through contracts before getting to the closing table... One way to minimize the fear of the home buying process is to gain knowledge and guidance. The objective of this series is to help first time home buyers understand the steps and gain a good level of knowledge and confidence within the home buying process. An informed buyer is a confident buyer.